From £32,000 to £36,000 per annum plus Company Van, 25 Days Holiday
Job Title : Electrical Engineer
Purpose of Role:
To contribute to the effectiveness of the Client Company in achieving its aims and objectives through specialist electrical expertise and advice. Tasks that could be undertaken within this role are: lighting installations, fault finding with circuits, re-lamping, ballast changes, power redistribution, installation, PPM’s, distribution board fault finding and circuit changes.
Engineers will be required to be dedicated, resourceful and willing to work on multiple sites in a maintenance capacity.
- Maintenance works, covering clientele base (retail and government). Fault finding and providing solution where necessary.
- Ensure 1st time fix occurs 80% of all jobs
- Undertake maintenance electrical works and ensure they meet KPS high standards
- Responsible for the correct procurement of materials for works to be carried out.
- Liaise with clients to ensure their satisfaction with works carried out
- Deal with customer complaints in a timely fashion and resolve within 48 hours
- Liaise with clients to pitch for future works
- To ensure that all works are carried out under the Health & Safety guidelines in conjunction with Health & Safety Requirements
- Provide work reports with detailed scopes of works and drawings
- Provide technical expertise to allow quotes to be produced on time
- Assist in the on-call rota system
Requirements & Qualifications
- Clean driving licence
- ECS card
- City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or NVQ level 2 and 3 (installations)
- 18th Edition
- Time served 3 years minimum
- Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English Speaking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Good computer knowledge
- SSSTS qualified
- First Aid qualified
- IPAF and PASMA
- 2391 Inspection and testing
This is not an exhaustive list of duties as no Job Description could fully outline all the aspects of this role as you may be required to carry out other duties to enable you to perform the function efficiently