Job Role: Customer Creation Team Leader
Our client is a fresh food wholesaler and are looking for a Customer Creation Team Leader to join their Sales team.
They work with a nationwide network of local suppliers to supply care homes and hospitals, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, caterers, education, offices and more.
Primary Purpose of The Role
As The Team Leader for the Customer Creation Team, you’ll be responsible for proactively generating new business for our Fresh Brands in line with company strategy and ensuring the team deliver their individual targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assign Leads to Sales team using the CRM system and work in line with regional rollouts.
- Work with the team to ensure they’re following leads and setting appointments and closing business.
- Identify training needs for members of the sales team and progression planning and appraisals.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting to the Head of Sales.
- Outbound B2B telephone lead generation and appointment setting
- Close sales opportunities as appropriate in agreement with Head of Sales
- Deliver new business revenue from new customers in line with company targets.
- Develop a pipeline of potential new sales opportunities on an ongoing basis to ensure company targets are met.
- Provide regular market intelligence to line management.
- Use CRM to maintain a concise and accurate pipeline of clients, conversations, insights and correspondence.
- Work with the Head of Sales to develop and implement the monthly, quarterly and annual sales and call plan.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure efficient working processes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Excellent communication skills and ability to converse at all levels
Confident working on the telephone
Self-sufficient and proactive
Target driven – number of calls, conversions, appointments made & sales closed
Excellent attention to detail
Previous Telesales team management experience is essential
This is an office-based role – Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 pm
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 per annum
This is an office-based role and has strict Covid-19 measures in place for the safety of all staff.