£20,000 – £24,000/annum depends on experience
Job Role: Customer Creation Executive
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you target driven and looking for the next step?
Do you want to be part of a successful sales team?
Uncapped bonus available.
Our client s a fresh food wholesaler. Their friendly, high-energy culture offers a great place for positive, self-motivated team members who want to grow and develop within their organisation.
They work with a nationwide network of local suppliers to supply care homes and hospitals, restaurants, hotels, coffee shops, caterers, education, offices and more.
Primary Purpose of The Role
As part of the Customer Creation Team, you’ll be responsible for proactively generating new business for their Fresh Brands, by securing qualified meetings as well as closing sales leads as the opportunity allows.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outbound B2B telephone lead generation and appointment setting
- Close sales opportunities as appropriate in agreement with Line Manager
- Contact and follow up on early stage leads to qualify interest and secure meetings for the sales team.
- Deliver new business revenue from new customers in line with company targets.
- Develop a pipeline of potential new sales opportunities on an ongoing basis to ensure company targets are met.
- Provide regular market intelligence to line management.
- Use CRM to maintain a concise and accurate pipeline of clients, conversations, insights and correspondence.
- Work with the Line Manager to develop and implement the monthly, quarterly and annual sales and call plan.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure efficient working processes.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent communication skills and ability to converse at all levels
- Confident working on the telephone
- Self-sufficient and proactive
- Target driven – number of calls, conversions, appointments made & sales closed
- Great attention to detail
- Previous Telesales experience is essential
This is an office-based role – Monday to Friday 9.00 – 5.00 pm
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £20,000 to 24,000 per year
This is an office-based role so has strict Covid-19 measures in place for the safety of all staff.