Our Client is one of the UK’s leading end-to-end mobile and tech solutions providers. They focus on delivering a complete supply chain service to the UK’s leading B2B, online and retail customers, as well as some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for a Stock Controller who will be working as part of their busy warehousing and distribution team and responsible for the day to day to ensure all administrative tasks associated with stock control are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· Stock control function, ensuring the maintenance of accurate records.
· Keeping stock control systems up to date and ensuring inventory accuracy
· Manage and control inventory stock counting / inventory accuracy checks
· Computer literate – Knowledge of MS Office and supply chain software would be an advantage
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Good Numeracy skills
· Inventory Control
Hours Of Work: Mon to Friday ( 10.00am to 7.00pm )
This is a temp to perm role