e are looking for a Services Manager – Soft FM Services for one of our major FM client.
Supervising operational cleaning and facilities services teams.
Your main aim will be to supervise operational teams and ensure cleaning and associated services are delivered to a high standard at prestigious customer sites.
· Ensure all services are delivered to client specification and agreed service levels.
· Ensure legislation and Health and Safety regulations are complied with at all times.
· Communicate with clients to ensure problems are resolved and requests are met .
· Implement quality control procedures to ensure high standards of service are consistently delivered.
· Ensure staff receive appropriate support and training to safely carry out their duties.
· Maintain staff records in accordance with Company policy and ensure payroll information is processed effectively.
· Ensure adequate products, equipment and materials are available to the contract standard and are properly stored, maintained and purchased in accordance with Company procedures.
To succeed in this role you will need:
· Experience of delivering cleaning and related facilities (FM) services.
· Experience of supervising operational teams and the ability to motivate staff
· A good understanding of Health and Safety regulations
· Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
· Good IT skills, including MS Office.
What will you get in return?
· A pension scheme- to save for the future –
· Access to high street discounts
· Access to low interest loans
· Recognition scheme ‘Company Stars’- monetary rewards given to top performers
· Training and Development- apprenticeships, e-learning, English as a Second Language and our award nominated ‘Impact’ Programme
· Long Service Awards
· Cycle to work scheme- discounted bicycles
· Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support
Why join Our Client Company?
From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known industrial organisations, to supporting the patient journey at large hospitals, they provide the essential services that keep businesses and societies running day in and day out.
They are the largest family-owned facilities management services company in the world and they deliver over 70 accredited services internationally.
This is a Permanent Role and the Salary is £32k per annum