SL1, Burnham, Buckinghamshire
£20,000 – £23,000/annum depends on experience
Job Title: Service Desk Coordinator
Dynamic Resourcing Services Ltd has been established since 2006 and specialises in Workplace Support and Recruitment Services.
We have a number of Blue Chip companies within Manufacturing, Distribution and Facilities Management who have multiple sites nationally.
We require an experienced Service Desk Coordinator to provide support to the Operations Team.
Service Desk coordinator Basic Duties:
- Responding to queries and requests via chat, email, or phone with Client and Contractors
- Liaise with contractors/clients whilst works are ongoing
- Following up with client to ensure work is completed to satisfactory level.
- Closing jobs as required
- Logging jobs on to the system
- Quoting to be carried out for small works
- Updating jobs status on a daily basis
- Compiling supplier invoices
- Complete weekly costing for orders
- Keeping rapport and relationships with both suppliers and clients
- To report to and follow instructions from senior management.
Must be willing to work on company software’s, training will be provided.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Strong Computer Skills ie, Microsoft word and excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
Ideally someone with previous working experience within the Facilities Services Industry would be an advantage.
Hours of Work: 8.00am to 5.00pm
Salary: £20,000 -£23000 depends on experience