Location: Burnham, Buckinghamshire
Salary/Rate: £25,000 – £27,000/annum depends on experience
Dynamic Resourcing Services Ltd has been established for over 15 years and specializes in Recruitment and Workplace support Services providing services to the local and national clients.
Due to high demand within our Industrial and Facilities Management client recruitment needs we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Resourcer to join our Dynamic Team.
Purpose of Job: This position is responsible for the Operations and Servicing of client contracts of the Company’s Recruitment Services – Temporary Division for both existing and potential new Clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Recruitment Resourcer you will be responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary positions with client companies. You will be working with client companies in building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
Resource candidates from advertising response and CV search using Job Boards and various social media and through referrals.
Screen candidates, interview them and finally match them to the clients job requirements.
You will provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- Work will be mainly desk based and may require visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- building temporary worker availability and maintaining the database including live temps;
- resourcing and registering candidates on a daily/weekly basis as required;
- Attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client’s vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client.
- checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client.
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question.
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants.
- organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews and inductions.
- Requesting Candidates ID’s and relevant documentations
- Negotiate pay rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates.
- Meeting Operational targets and KPI’s
- Booking jobs, communicating arrangements to client and Temporary Workers and closing jobs on system.
- Organizing daily and weekly plans for job.
- Booking and checking staff in.
- Regular communication maintained with operational and temporary staff and have accurate rundesk. And availability.
- Maintain and update rundesk on a daily basis.
- Carrying out relevant checks on candidates.
- Complete and maintain client contact log.
- Business Development and lead generation organically wherever possible.
- Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
- Liaise in Maintaining and completion of time sheets and Rundesk.
- Liaise with accounts dept for invoicing clients and payments to Temporary Workers.
- Manage a small team of Resourcers.
- On call as and when required.
- General office administrative duties.
Any other duties us instructed by Senior Management / Director within the scope of this role.
Service and Manage contract operations within portfolio, effectively utilising identified resources to ensure they meet both service delivery and budgetary targets, and the requirements in terms of:
• Client partner relationship
Qualification / Work Experience:
Ideally working experience with primary responsibility for Resourcing/Recruitment Administration within sales and Operations functions or from Recruitment Industry.
Computer Skills ie, MS Word and Excel. Emails and Internet.
Good standard of education ie, A levels, Diploma or NVQ’s in Business Administration / Sales and Marketing.
Excellent Presentation Skills
Verbal and Written Skills
Working Hours: 8.30am till 5.30pm(Mon – Fri) 1 hr lunch break every day. May have to work longer hours as job demands and meet client needs
Note: The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with this job.
Due to various Covid restrictions you must be flexible to work from both home and office.