· From £35,000 to £50,000 per annum depends on experience
Due to continued expansion, our client is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant to join its friendly team within this forward-thinking accountancy practice on the outskirts of Maidenhead. Working on a portfolio of clients, this role will incorporate a wide range of duties, although the company will mould the role around an exceptional candidate’s specialisms to suit.
Reporting to the Partners, the main functions of the Senior Accountant will include:
· Assisting with the management of a portfolio of clients, being the first point of contact and responding to client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner
· Accounts preparation
· Management accounts and VAT
· Involvement with all aspects of tax, including advisory work and returns
· The management of both corporate clients and individuals
Given the nature of this firm, the successful candidate will make the portfolio their own, and will essentially be a client manager for the personal portfolio of clients.
To be considered for this position applicant should have the following skills and experience:
· Good working knowledge of accounting standards, corporation tax, income tax, VAT
· Be qualified or part qualified ACA, ACCA, AAT or qualified by experience accountant
· Previous experience within a practice environment is essential
· Competent with the Microsoft Office Suite as well as familiarity with accountancy, taxation and practice management software
· Be a team player and able to work on your own initiative
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills to interact with the team and clients
· Some experience of payroll would be useful, although not essential
In return for your skills and dedication, this dynamic firm will offer a competitive salary and benefits, depending upon experience, within a supportive and friendly working environment.
Submit your CV for this Senior Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has