From £40,000 to £45,000 per annum Car / Van Allowance, 25 days holiday
Purpose of Role: Our Client require a Project Supervisor to organise, oversee and advise their direct labour engineers and/or sub-contractors. Area of work will cover London, the South East of England and further afield if required.
- Assist with day to day running of contracts, small works, and larger projects.
- Ability to price work and produce clear and concise quotes.
- Oversee and organise engineers/subcontractors efficiently to enable the company to meet client requirements.
- Deal with day-to-day technical queries from the engineers.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest standards.
- Liaise with clients at all levels.
- Ensure any variations to original work is authorised via the Project Manager.
- Oversee the ordering of plant/materials in line with quoted costs.
- Keep accurate check on all outstanding works and endeavour to complete within deadlines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out under the Health & Safety guidelines.
- Carry out risk assessments and method statements for all projects.
- Assist Project Managers with tenders, as required.
Skills & Experience required:-
- Good knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Supervisory experience essential.
- SSSTS certificate desirable.
- Commercial experience preferred.
- Knowledge of IT preferred.
- Attention to detail essential.
- Clean driving licence.
- CRB checks will be carried out.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties as no Job Description could fully outline all the aspects of this role as you may be required to carry out other duties to enable you to perform the function efficiently.