· From £20 to £25 per hour depends on experience
Are you looking for a Part Time Accountant role in High Wycombe? Our client, a boutique accountancy practice, is looking for someone to join the team, which provides accountancy, tax and business advisory services to a range of small businesses, sole traders and individuals.
The role will require around 21 hours per week and can offer some flexibility. Due to current restrictions, the role offers the option to work from home, although it will require one day per month in the Covid safe office to produce the monthly payroll.
As Part Time Accountant your responsibilities will include:
· Statutory accounts preparation for mainly small, limited companies
· Personal and corporation tax returns
· Monthly payroll
· Assisting with some bookkeeping work as required
This role would suit someone with the following skills, experience and attributes:
· Preferably qualified, however, part qualified and qualified by experience candidates will be considered
· Significant experience gained within a practice environment, ideally at least five years
· Be IT literate, preferably with experience of Xero, FreeAgent, KashFlow, QuickBooks and BrightPay
· Be personable and flexible
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
This friendly and supportive firm will offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and free parking at the stylish office