£8.91/hour plus bonus
We are recruiting for our client who are a family led business and has been established since the early 1980’s.
They are proud of establishing a reputation in the meat industry for the high quality Dutch Veal and British Beef and serve to the wholesale, retail, catering and manufacturing trade along with the flexibility of their service to work in partnership with their customers.
The role would involve, but not limited to:
- Pack produced goods.
- Move produced cages to fridges.
- Remove waste goods.
- Assist in the smooth running of the production line.
- Record information according to instructions for QA inspection
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- To observe all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing and the wearing of all protective clothing.
- Any other reasonable requests by the Management Team
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Have a great eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Have good level of English
- Good attendance, punctuality and timekeeping record
- Flexible approach to work and hours
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have relevant experience working in a food manufacturing factory environment.
- Be numerate and literate.
- Food Safety Awareness
Working Day Shift Hours: 6.30am to 3.30pm
Pay Rate: £8.91 per hour.
Bonuses: Candidates with Forklift licence and numeric skills who can work on scales will be entitled to bonuses.