· From £40,000 to £50,000 per annum depends on experience
A leading accountancy practice in Oxford is looking to recruit an Outsourcing Manager to join its team to ensure that a high-quality service is provided by the team to clients This position is available due to a significant demand from clients for outsourced accountancy services.
As Outsourcing Manager your responsibilities will include:
· Being the primary day-to-day contact for an allocated portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for all duties up to and including the production of (often complex) management information
· Data processing activities to include bank transactions, sales and purchase ledger items, expense claims and all other general ledger postings, journals etc
· Analytically review results and analyse key performance indicators for your clients
· Ensure that allocated teams are keeping all accounting systems up to date and accurate within the agree time frames
· Review VAT returns, EC sales lists and Intrastat returns
· Prepare basic statutory financial statements for clients with little or no supervision, having an awareness of the disclosure requirements of the Companies Act
· Prepare an audit file which could be provided to the client’s auditors, with supporting schedules for all balance sheet items
· Carry out ad hoc assignments, often to include budgeting and assistance with cash flow forecasting and training clients in use of their accounting systems
· Assist with tendering to potential new clients as well as the implementation phase for new engagements
· Liaise and collaborate with other departments to identifying cross-selling opportunities
· Promote the interests of the firm to clients, prospective clients and other third parties
· Assist with portfolio allocation across the wider team and monitor time allocations, budgets and deadlines, including data insight for internal management reporting and checklist monitoring
· Line manage and develop more junior members of the team.
We welcome applications from candidates with the following skills, experience and attributes:
· Be qualified (minimum AAT qualified and studying further) with a minimum of 4-5 years UK practice experience, preferably within an outsourcing team
· A positive and confident self-starter, who understands the importance of maintaining positive client relationships as well as internal collaboration
· Knowledge of UKGAAP and preferably IFRS
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional attention to detail, demonstrating an organised approach to work; an ability to prioritise and meet tight time frames with high quality output
· Strong IT skills; specifically Xero and Excel, Sage and CCH would be an advantage alongside the ability to pick up new software packages very quickly
In return for your skills and commitment, this successful practice offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity to develop your skills within a well-established firm.
Submit your CV for this Outsourcing Manage role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.