Dynamic Resourcing Services – Woking GU22 9JX
We are looking for a number of Meat Processor Operative for one of our well established client based in Woking, Surrey.
The role would involve, but not limited to:
- Processing meat – various stages of production line
- Record information according to instructions for QA inspection
- Move Meat as required within the production area.
- Clean and disinfect equipment and vehicles used in moving Meat
- Adhere to all company Health and Safety rules and procedures.
- To observe all hygiene rules, this includes personal hygiene, hand washing and the wearing of all protective clothing.
- Any other reasonable requests by the Management Team
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Be able to work individually under minimal supervision as well as working as a part of a team
- Have a great eye for details and a high level of accuracy
- Have good level of English
- Good attendance, punctuality and timekeeping record
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Flexible approach to work and hours
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Have a positive attitude towards work
- Have relevant experience working as a Meat Processor
- Be numerate and literate
- Food Safety Awareness / HACCP knowledge
Full PPE will provided
Working Day Shift Hours : 7.30am to 4.30pm