We are looking for Falconry / Pest Technician for one our prestigious client for the following individual regions – London, Surrey, Reading, Nottingham, Lincolnshire.
To support the Regional Team Leader to deliver Bird, Pest, Wildlife and disinfectant services to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, bird/wildlife/staff welfare and profit.
The job involves delivery of all aspects of Wildlife Management including Bird proofing, Falconry and pest control working mobile in the area.
· Professional, desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Personable, social with strong values.
· Team Player, with can do attitude.
· Hard Working to meet targets and be the best for yourself and your team.
· Applied interest in the countryside/natural environment and/or ecology.
· Utilise the resources available to develop yourself to be an expert in wildlife management.
· To communicate effectively with respect to colleagues to develop positive relationships.
· To deliver effective solutions with exceptional levels of customer service.
· Keep the birds in good health and feather and ensure they fly free in an effective manner to disperse nuisance birds.
· Complete Geopal as required to demonstrate work is completed so the business can invoice. Log in and out daily.
· Respond to calls, texts, and emails within 2 hours during the working day.
· Pass 4 leads per month to sales.
· Maintain 90% state of service on pest control routine visits.
· Complete works safely with zero H & S or environmental Incidents
You will be responsible with the Regional Team Leader for the performance of the Region not just financially but in relation to quality and safety. Ensure work is carried out safely and in a way that prevents our operations having an adverse effect on non-target wildlife.
· Look after company equipment and vehicles and ensure when used they are fit for purpose.
· care for any birds of prey to company policy, ensuring they have food, shelter and water and are not exposed to freezing conditions.
· That you are fit and available for work and presentable wearing company uniform.
· Provide a high level of care to the birds in your possession ensuring you maintain the standards of the Company welfare policy.
· To Fly the birds during the day in a manner which is effective.
· To house and care for the birds outside the normal working day and if you are unable transfer them to the company approved keeper.
· carry out daily activities as identified in Geopal and communicate any influences that may either make that not possible or improve efficiency.
· carry out the procedures required on visiting sites.
· Complete pest control services according to BPCA standards ensuring sufficient stock in your vehicles.
· carry out routine visits to sites to inspect for rodent activity and complete treatment where and when necessary.
· You are a mobile operative whilst you will be allocated to a branch and given an area you may if the business requires be asked to work outside this area which may for short period’s meantime away from home. This is neither frequent nor normal but may be required during certain periods.
· 5 days per week variable days and hours. Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm generally however some weekend or out of hours work may be required.
· 20 days + public holidays.10 days to be taken between1″ November and 28″ February. We operate a Time off in lieu system which can be utilised to provide some flexibility. Additional holiday is provided for longer service.
· OTE £22000 – £24 000 plus vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone