£9.50 – £10/hour
Role: Despatch Operative
We are recruiting for our client who are a family led business and has been established since the early 1980’s.
They are proud of establishing a reputation in the meat industry for the high quality Dutch Veal and British Beef and serve to the wholesale, retail, catering and manufacturing trade along with the flexibility of their service to work in partnership with their customers
- In this position customer’s orders are picked prepared throughout the day.
- Traceability and HACCP paperwork to be completed at the end of the day.
- To load and secure vehicles ready for the drivers.
- You will be required to be a key holder and lock up at the end of day if the management team are not on site.
- There is Sunday loading as advised in this role, for a keyholder this would be a payment of £40 regardless of how long it takes, usually only an hour or two.
This role could be developed following some familiarity with the business and the despatch role into the Technical aspects to assist with ensuring legal and BRC standards are met.
Basic Pay: £9.50 – £10.00 per hour.
The despatch Operative pay would depend on forklift experience, training will be provided should it be required.