CT1, Canterbury, Kent
£9.00 per hour
Job Role – Corporate Security Guard
Dynamic Resourcing Services has been established for around 15 years now and is a support partner to a number of blue chip businesses around the UK.
As part of our recent expansion with one of our client, Dynamic Resourcing has been appointed to deliver SIA Licensed guards to over 70 different locations across the UK. These guards will be working in a cooperate environment and must be able to demonstrate the skills and experience.
In return we are offering up to £10.00 per hour pay rate and excellent working environments.
We are looking for a number of Security Guards to work on various shift pattern.
- Provide a visible uniformed deterrent, to contribute to the safety and security of the client’s premises and staff.
- Observe and report to incidents using the correct reporting system;
- Carry out all duties assigned by a Client or Manager to whom you are responsible;
- Ensure that site knowledge is kept up to date and developments at local level are identified;
- Know and implement any Fire and Safety evacuation procedures;
- Assist, if required by client, with staff and contractor searches.
- To carry out patrols and checks of building as per site requirements
- Must have SIA license and a valid DBS Certificate
It would be an advantage if you have experience working as security guard in HMRC courts and tribunal Services.
Preferably with car and based local to the area with previous security guarding experience.
Shift Patterns Monday to Friday: start from 8.00am up to 20.00pm (flexible)
Weekend Shifts available as well.
Rates of Pay: Between £8.91 – £10.00 per hour
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.