· Salary £26500 – £30500 per annum
· OTE £45.5k un capped commission, Car Allowance ( £4800 PA)
Benefits: Mobile phone, laptop/tablet, company car allowance, plus business miles
Our client is an established, highly profitable company selling food, & beverage solutions through the creative use of technology. These solutions are offered to a wide variety of organisations across the UK. Due to a business growth, they are looking for the right business development candidates to join on their journey.
You will be offered a comprehensive onboarding and product training experience to get you up to speed. In addition, due to the rapid growth of the business, it is expecting the successful candidate to be part of a prospective growth plan which if capable will lead on to leadership roles within the business plan from relatively early on.
Any successful candidate would be taken on a continuous learning and development plan through their career which aims to unlock the true potential of your ability to engage with consultative solution selling.
Focused on generating new business through a full sales cycle approach.
The candidate would seek out prospect business focusing on both SME & Enterprise segments of the UKs workplaces. Then closing deals, using a philosophy of a consultative solution selling approach.
· Qualifying and booking your own appointments from an existing customer base (calling/social media/networking).
· Cold Calling entirely new prospects or referral business.
· Monitor and report to line manager on activities and provide relevant management information.
· Attend business to business sales meetings
· Presentations to potential customers – selling capital equipment & selling solutions.
· Negotiate and close business
· Develop a set geographical area.
· Hit variety of KPIs & sales targets.
· A minimum 3 years commercial experience is required.
· Ideally educated to undergraduate level or above.
· IT literate – Intermediate Microsoft excel and word skills
· Good commercial awareness and a proven track record within a direct sales role would be of benefit. Basic understanding of Profit & loss accounts, cashflow forecasting and balance sheets would be helpful although not essential
· Excellent business writing and time management skills.
· Good influencing and customers service skills.
· Excellent reporting and analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills with a natural ability to converse with a diverse audience.
Other qualifications and skills:
· Full clean driving licence
· Ability to perform under pressure
· Hands on approach
· Confident, Creative and Initiative
· Professional, enthusiastic and focused
· Ability to be able to multitask
· Ability to work as part of a team
The role is typically 3 days a week in the office which is based in Oxfordshire and 2 days on site with clients. Ideally you are based in or around M1, M40, M4 / London area other candidates will be considered, if they have the right skill set.