Our Client manufacturers of high quality sauces are looking to employ a Fork Lift Driver.
Goods in Goods Out
Put away stock
All other usual warehouse duties
Must have Counter Balance and Reach license
Afternoon shift 14.00 pm to 22.00 pm and Night Shift 22.00 pm to 06.00 am.
This is a temp to perm role after the qualifying period.
Our Client is a specialist glass distributor and installer who are dedicated to Bus, Coach, Rail & Motorhome Applications.
Job Purpose: To safely load and unload the Company’s Distribution van’s and to carry out deliveries as and when required. In addition, the job holder will be required to provide holiday/sickness cover for the Distribution Drivers (Day & Night Shift)
• Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day.
• Accurately locate, identify, pick and load parts onto vans as required
• Ensure you have all glass loaded safely onto works van and all relevant paperwork before setting off on a ‘run’
• Work out the most economical routes and plan delivery runs efficiently
• Ensure all paperwork is completed as per procedure
• Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
• Where applicable check emails and ensure most up to date requests are met
• Undertake all training as required by the company
• Previous warehouse and driving experience
• Forklift driving
• Full and valid driving licence
The hours are 41.25 a week Monday to Friday on the following shifts:
07:00 to 16:00, 08:00 to 17:00 and 09.00 to 18.00
You are also required to work every other Saturday from 8:00am to 12:00pm