Our Client is a specialist glass distributor and installer who are dedicated to Bus, Coach, Rail & Motorhome Applications.
Job Purpose: To safely load and unload the Company’s Distribution van’s and to carry out deliveries as and when required. In addition, the job holder will be required to provide holiday/sickness cover for the Distribution Drivers (Day & Night Shift)
• Undertake warehouse duties if no deliveries have been planned for you at any given time on any given day.
• Accurately locate, identify, pick and load parts onto vans as required
• Ensure you have all glass loaded safely onto works van and all relevant paperwork before setting off on a ‘run’
• Work out the most economical routes and plan delivery runs efficiently
• Ensure all paperwork is completed as per procedure
• Ensure all vehicle safety checks are carried out as per procedure
• Where applicable check emails and ensure most up to date requests are met
• Undertake all training as required by the company
• Previous warehouse and driving experience
• Forklift driving
• Full and valid driving licence
The hours are 41.25 a week Monday to Friday on the following shifts:
07:00 to 16:00, 08:00 to 17:00 and 09.00 to 18.00
You are also required to work every other Saturday from 8:00am to 12:00pm